Transportation – Tippecanoe County
For a complete listing of fee-based and non-profit transportation for Area IV’s service area, contact the Information and Referral Dept. at 800-382-7556 or 765-447-7683 or fill out our contact form.
The Friendship Express
Area Served: Lauramie Township in Tippecanoe County (Does not serve Lafayette/West Lafayette – only the following towns.)
- Clarks Hill
- Anywhere within Lauramie Township in rural Tippecanoe County
- Public transportation for all persons living in the service area
- Call at least 48 hours in advance of the day you need transportation
- To schedule a trip, call 765-538-3057 or 765-523-2459
- This is a contribution-based program. Your generous contribution (based on a suggested amount) will help continue to availability of the transportation system.
- Drivers are volunteers.
Other Tippecanoe County Transportation
- For persons with disabilities.
- Must go through an application process and provide a doctor's order saying you need this assistance
- Apply through CityBus of Lafayette 765-742-2121